#COVID – 19, #Chat Bot, #Python, #Dialog Flow, #Flask, #Mango DB , #Rapid API
Many people asked me regarding a YouTube series for the Covid-19 chatbot implementation over LinkedIn – http://tiny.cc/covid19bot
Full source code Github Link – http://tiny.cc/bestcovid19
YouTube Playlist URL : Covid-19 ChatBot Using DialogFlow,Python,Flask,Mongo
This bot is capable of doing below things –
1. The bot should be able to answer all the queries/FAQ related to Covid-19
2. The bot should be able to show statistics worldwide, Country-wise, Indian State, District, On GoogleMap using 3rd Party API.
3. Able to send Report to User Email with Prevention Measure Attachments.
4. Able to show Help Desk, Live News, Govt Announcements, Images and Videos related to Covid-19.
5. Able to Save User-Bot conversation on Database. Kindly hit the start button on my github link if you like my work. Also, hit the subscribe and like button and in case of any query kindly comment down below
Part -1| Introduction | End-to-End Covid-19 DialogFlow Chatbot | Python | flask| MongoDB| RapidAPI|
Part -2 | What is DialogFlow | End-to-End Covid-19 Chatbot | Agents | Intents | Entity | Webhook|FAQ
Part -3 | Setup Free Rapid-API Token | Python | Pycharm and Flask Code | End-to-End Covid-19 Chatbot
Part-4 |Discuss Flask Code|HTTP Request for Patient Data|Test on Postman|End-to-End Covid-19 Chatbot
Part-5 | Setup MongoDB Atlas|Connection with Flask & Covid-19 Chatbot | Save User & Bot Conversation
Part-6 | Integration of Chatbot with Telegram | Adding Quick Replies | End-to-End Covid-19 Chatbot
Tutorial-1|Python for Noob|Installation Guide|Write “HelloWorld” Program Without Laptop|what is IDLE
Day-1 | Intro to Python Programming Language |HLL vs LLL|What is Interpreter|Features|Execution Mode
Day -2 | What is Python Variables | Keywords | Identifier |How to make Comments |First Code Exercise
Day -3 | What are Data Types in Python 2020 | String | Integer | Float | Bool |None| Complex| type()
4#Data Structures in Python| List|Tuple|Dictionary|Sets|Python Tutorials for beginners In Hindi 2020
Day-5 | Python Tutorials in Hindi | What is Typecasting | How to take an input from a User in Python
Day-6 | What is Mutable and Immutable Data Types in Python| CLASS-11 Python tutorials in Hindi 2020
Day-7 | Python Strings Manipulation, Splits, Reverse,Count, Slicing |Python Tutorials in Hindi 2020