Power Bi 100% stacked bar chart is used to display relative percentage of multiple data series in stacked bars, where the total (cumulative) of each stacked bar always equals 100%.
In a 100% stacked bar chart, Axis is represented on Y-axis and Value on X-axis.
Let’s start with an example
Step 1. Download Sample data : SuperStoreUS-2015.xlxs
Step 2. Open Power Bi file and drag 100% Stacked Bar chart into Power Bi Report page.
Step 3. Now drag columns into Fields section, see below image for your ref.
- Axis: ‘Region’
- Legend: ‘Product Category’
- Value: ‘Sales’
Required Fields descriptions
- Axis: Specify the Column that represent the Horizontal Bars.
- Legend: Specify the Column to divide the Horizontal Bars.
- Values: Any Numeric value such as Sales amount, Total Sales etc.
Step 4. Set Chart font size, font family, X axis, Y axis, Title name & Data labels colors.
Click any where on chart then go to Format Section & set below properties-
- General: Allows you to set X axis, Y axis, width & height of Bar chart.
- Data colors: Using this section you can change the colors used for each series in the chart.
- Y-Axis: Using this section allows you to modify the appearance of the Y-Axis section of this chart.
- X-Axis: Using this section allows you to modify the appearance of the X-Axis section of this chart.
- Data labels: Its enable values on bar chart.
- Title: Specified the Title name for Chart.
Hope you enjoyed the post. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this post are always welcome or you can leave us message on our contact form , we will revert to you asap.