Power BI Multi-Row Card is used to display summary data or you can say data in group format.
Refer similar post- Card visualization in Power BI.
Let’s start with an example:
If you don’t have sample data set you can download the same: SuperStoreUS-2015.xlxs
Step-2: Take Multi-row card visual from Visualization Pane
Step-3: Now drag Sales & Product Category to Fields section.
Step-4: As expected, it group by the ‘product category’ and returns the sum of ‘sales‘ value.
Step-5: Now you can change the font size, font family & background colors of Card, follow below steps:
Click any where on card and go to Format section and use below properties:
- Data label: Change value font color, font size, display unit etc.
- Category: Show & hide column name on Card, change font size, font family etc.
- Title: You can give any Title to Card & change the font size, font family, alignment & background color of card
- Background color: you can change Card background color
- Border: Give border to card & change border color
- General: Mange card height, width & X axis , Y-axis position
Hope you enjoyed the post. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this post are always welcome or you can leave us message on our contact form , we will revert to you asap.