Power BI Multi-Row Card visual is used to display summary data or you can say data in group format.
Refer similar post- Card visualization in Power BI.
Let’s start with an example:
If you don’t have sample data set you can download the same: SuperStoreUS-2015.xlxs
Step-2: Take Multi-row card visual from Visualization Pane
Step-3: Now drag Sales & Product Category to Fields section.
Step-4: As expected, it group by the ‘product category’ and returns the sum of ‘sales‘ value.
Formatting Multi-Row Card-
You can change the font size, font family & background colors of Card, follow below steps:
Click any where on card and go to Format section and use below properties:
General: Mange card height, width & X axis , Y-axis position.
Data label: Change values font color, font size, display unit etc.
Category: Show & hide column name on Card, change font size, font family etc.
Card Title: Enable/ Disable Text on card like (Region name).
Card: This property provides some option-
- Outline: You can enable Top, Bottom, Left & Right outline for card.
- Outline color: You can change the color for outline.
- Outline weight: Increase/ decrease outline weight.
- Show bar: Enable/ Disable bar line before row.
- Bar color: Change bar color.
- Bar thickness: Increase/ decrease thickness for bar line.
- Padding: Mange padding between rows.
- Background: Change background color for card.
Title: You can give any Title to Card & change the font size, font family, alignment & background color of card.
Background color: you can change Card background color.
Border: Give border to card & change border color.
Hope you enjoyed the post. Your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this post are always welcome or you can leave us message on our contact form , we will revert to you asap.