Multiline DAX formula without proper DAX format is very complicated to read anyone. And also it is not good practice to write DAX formula, so your DAX formula should be in proper format.
Using DAX formatter you can convert your long lines DAX formula in readable format.
Let’s assume, you have DAX formula like as below
Union_Result = UNION(Table_1,Table_2,Table_1,Table_2,Table_1, Table_2,Table_1,Table_2,Table_1,Table_2)
This formula is not in proper format or easy to read, so now we convert it into proper format.
Follow the below steps:
- Copy your DAX formula from Power BI
- Go to https://www.daxformatter.com/
- Paste your DAX formula here
- Click on Format button
- Now your DAX formula is in readable format and you can easily identify the DAX function and expression separately.
- Now copy DAX formula from here and paste it into Power Bi DAX formula screen
After convert, it is easy to read, thanks to DAX formatter for this amazing tool.
Hope you enjoyed the post, your valuable feedback, question, or comments about this post are always welcome or you can leave us message on our contact form , we will revert to you asap.
Recommended Power Bi Post: